Using Cold Gallent from Senior Deli, you can prepare soft meals with ease for those with dysphagia. In just 3 steps: stirring, shaping, freezing, you can make delicate soft meals of different recipes that satisfy IDDSI level 4 (pureed) and level 5 (minced and moist) to replace meals that are simply pureed. This product does not require heating during preparation, and can effectively reshape the appearance of food, increase appetite, and allow th elderly to absorb more nutrients.
- Simply stir, shape, and make beautiful soft meals
- Preserves the original taste of the food while making it look more appealing
- Heating is not required during preparation. Soft meals can be stored in freezer for easy storage after preparation
- It is recommended to heat the food to 75 degree Celsius or above, in order to let the elderly enjoy the warm soft meals.
- Improve the diet and quality of life of the elderly
- Reduces the chance of choking during meals
- Reduces food residues from mouth, maintains oral hygiene
- Suitable for meat, vegetables, fish, and shellfish
- The product is used to produce food that meets The International Dysphagia Diet Standardisation Initiative (IDDSI)* levels 4 (pureed) and 5 (minced and moist). We recommend seeking professional advice from a speech therapist before use, to determine the appropriate level for the individual.
Maltodextrin, Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum, Agarin Gum, Calcium Lactate
Using the three steps below, you can make delicate soft meals according to different receips. 1. Stir 2. Invert the mould 3. Freeze it!
Detailed instructions are provided along with the product